Windwalker Group is seeking energetic, enthusiastic, and dynamic individuals with excellent customer service skills to work as unarmed security officers.
We have immediate openings for full-time, part-time and on-call candidates for positions in Boston, MA for shifts including:
-Monday 4am-11am, Tuesday 4am-11am, Wednesday 4am-12pm, Thursday 4am-11am, Friday 4am-11am
-Monday 11am-6pm, Tuesday 11am-6pm, Wednesday 12pm-9pm, Thursday 11am-6pm, Friday 11am-6pm
All candidates will be required to undergo a background check, drug screening, and provide driving records.
At a $20.00/hr. rate, Windwalker offers excellent pay, benefits and advancement opportunities for motivated and dedicated officers. The experience and training helps prepare officers for careers in municipal, state and federal law enforcement agencies, and civil service departments.
As an unarmed security officer, you will be conducting foot and mobile patrols of an urban/industrial environment working primarily from a duty vehicle. Officers are tasked with maintaining duty logs, recording visitor ingress, ensuring welcome-ness and safety of facilities, and ensuring properties are free of trespassers.
* Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
* Performs security patrols of designated areas on foot
* Report incidents to proper authorizes in accordance with standard operating procedures
* Aid in the early reporting of emergencies, and provide directions and informational assistance to employees, visitors, and guests.
* Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, or conglomerating in large groups
* Observe arriving and departing staff personnel to ensure safety and security if the public
* Investigate and prepares reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
* Maintain written logs as required by the post
* Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
* Candidates will need to successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screening
* Candidates must be flexible regarding schedule and work environments
* Be detail oriented, have a professional attitude
* Candidates must have a good driving record
* Possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills with the ability to work independently
* Residents of greater Boston preferred