Windwalker Group has an immediate opening for a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist. The position is located at the Foreign Service Institute in Alrington, VA. ISD is emphasizing higher value on certain qualities for this opening: - Strong 508 compliancy experience. - Experience working in a federal entity or large corporate environment. - Team lead experience and/or experience developing capabilities of other QA staff. Windwalker offers competitive benefits package, 401k plan, and opportunity for growth.
1. Minimum of 5 years experience with appropriate, industry-standard certifications or 9 years general professional experience, with proven ability in testing a wide variety of web-based multimedia training applications.
2. Highly skilled at identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting, verifying, and submitting software defects following established QA processes and procedures. Experience testing eLearning software for 508 compliancy using JAWS and Dragon Naturally Speaking software.
3. Proven ability to directly support government client through documenting, tracking and reporting consistently on project status and portfolio development.
4. Highly skilled at identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting, verifying, and submitting software defects following established QA processes and procedures through Gemini softwares. Proven ability to interact with HelpDesk personnel and protocols to identify and resolve courseware issues.
5. Ability to test eLearning software for multiple browser compliancy on a variety of browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox and multiple operating systems including Windows and Mac.
6. Experience reviewing and editing storyboards and providing written feedback to instructional designer and client. Highly skilled in detail-oriented documentation, with significant abilities in communicating with Subject Matter Experts and programmers in tactful manner.
7. Significant experience with distributed learning applications, interface usability, Section 508 accessibility, SCORM, learning management systems, and integration of streaming media into CD-based and web-based training applications, including interface with Learning Management system Learn.com.
8. Ability to collaborate with a learning management system team to ensure that all courses and products are SCORM and 508 compliant and work optimally in the learning management system as well as other webbased platforms.
9. Ability to liasion with a learning management system team to acesss and review courses and surveys in a production environment.
10.Ability to aid in course maintenance tasks by compiling and providing course survey results and course content in MS Word for editing.
11.Familiarity with industry standard and USG web development policies and standards preferred.
12.Significant, proven experience as a member of a team and a technical lead; positive interpersonal skills anda customer-service orientation, particularly with clients from a wide variety of cultures.
13. BS/BA or MS/MA highly valued in relevant field.